Why it matters what kind of Brake pads you use on your Toyota
You most likely chose to buy a Toyota because these autos have a reputation for dependability. So, doesn’t it make sense that you’d want to keep that up by using genuine Toyota parts and service by Toyota certified mechanics? We service Toyota cars for brakes, oil chances, transmission and more!
Why not just take my Toyota to a mechanic in the Jax, Yulee, Baldwin or Jacksonville Beach area?
- As certified Toyota mechanics this is all we do. We know Toyotas better than anyone else. Another mechanic may have limited knowledge of Toyotas and work on dozens of other vehicles.
- Genuine Toyota parts are what we use to guarantee the best functionality of your car for getting around Jacksonville.
- Our brake pads help reduce heat and noise as well as extend the life of rotors.
How do I know if it is time to replace my Toyota brakes / brake pads?
If you take your car in for regular service in Baldwin, Jax, Jacksonville Beach or the Yulee, a good mechanic will keep an eye on your brakes and tell you when they are due for servicing. But if you aren’t taking your Toyota in regularly, here are some tip offs that your vehicle’s brakes need attention:
- Do you notice that you need more distance to fully stop your Toyota than before?
- Is there squealing or screeching when you put your foot on the brake pedal?
- Do you feel any kind of vibration or pulling when you are trying to brake?
If you notice any of the above instances when you are braking, it is a signal that it may be time to have your brakes serviced. We can get your Toyota diagnosed quickly and accurately. Click here to schedule a visit to our Jacksonville Toyota service center.
0 comment(s) so far on Why it matters what kind of Brake pads you use on your Toyota